Park Lawn Memorial Park was founded in 1933, and for many years, was operated under the same management.
In 1988, the Cemetery was purchased by Inglewood Park Cemetery and incorporated under its new name, Park Lawn Cemetery, Inc. As a subsidiary company under the same directorship, Park Lawn was then to enjoy refurbishment and newly scheduled development plans.
In 1995, construction began on a new phase of Garden of Chimes Mausoleum. This was to be the first of three new phases, adding xxx entombment spaces. In addition, over 2,000 lawn crypts were installed in front of the new mausoleum sections, in Plaza of Devotion, Court of Family Devotion, Court of Prayer, and Court of Eternal Devotion.
In 2006, ground was broken for Garden of Serenity Mausoleum. This building added yet another 2,520 entombment spaces. A second phase is planned for the project.
Future construction also includes the Garden of Repose Mausoleum, and development will continue in other areas of the cemetery as well. Over all, we plan to extend our services to the community for many years into the future.
Park Lawn Cemetery, Inc. is an Endowment Care cemetery. We are licensed under the State of California Department of Consumer Affairs, Cemetery & Funeral Bureau.
Read our Privacy Statement here.
Lea nuestra Promesa de Privacidad aquí.